IGNORED

Surley It's Simple?!

Longacre_red

Play players in their best positions/ roles!

Rooney scored 20+ goals this season playing upfront on his own...

Gerrard is wasted and innefectual on the left, much better when playing off of 1 striker at Liverpool...

Joe cole has played on the left for years now, he has a little bit ok skill and flair that no other player in the England squad has....

Dawson has been one of the best centre backs in the premier league last year....

4-4-1-1 is surley the way to go!!

James

Johnson Dawson Terry Cole

Lennon Lampard Barry Cole

Gerrard

Rooney

Play players in their best positions/ roles!

Rooney scored 20+ goals this season playing upfront on his own...

Gerrard is wasted and innefectual on the left, much better when playing off of 1 striker at Liverpool...

Joe cole has played on the left for years now, he has a little bit ok skill and flair that no other player in the England squad has....

Dawson has been one of the best centre backs in the premier league last year....

4-4-1-1 is surley the way to go!!

James

Lennon Lampard Barry Cole

Gerrard

Rooney

Lennon and lampard wouldnt be in my 1st 11 thats for sure. Possibly agree with the formation though( although it wont improve there touch,movement,ability and savy!). Lennon is certainly no Beckham as ive heard so many pundits saying that he should be in front of Beckham when fit,no chance on earth is he half the player Beckham is,even at his age now. As for Lampard,ive never been his biggest fan. Scores goals for Chelsea granted,bot what else does he do? He doesnt score for England that often, so what does he contribute? My team would be ( going by your formatio)

James

Carrick Barry

Gerrard Milner

J.Cole

Rooney

To be fair to Fabio, I just struggled with that lot. Would of preferred Gerrard in the middle,but i just dont rate any of the wide players at all. And Barry and Carrick a least keep the bloody ball! As for Joe Cole not starting or even coming on so far is absolutely mind boggling. Really think he wil have an impact if given the chance.

Archived