IGNORED

Forgive Me But I Can't Find It

North Lincs Red

Perhaps I am being very sad, but, just WHY the delay???? Its not as though the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona are waiting for little old BCFC to launch their away shirt so they can copy accordingly or is it like that **** Cappello not announcing the (TOTALLY USELESS) England team until two hours before kick off??? At this rate the much awaited new BCFC away kit will be announced at 13:00 on 14th August when presumably the lads will have to don said gear at the Keepmoat - that is unless Donny have decided that they did much of their best work last season in their away strip of blue and white hoops so adopt the same as THEIR home kit which then means that our new all singing all dancing away kit will not be announced unitil 13:00 on Saturday, 30th October when the boys will be in Smoggy land to play pip squeak ginger whinger Strachans mob?

So whatever or wherever looks like a long wait.......................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Perhaps I am being very sad, but, just WHY the delay???? Its not as though the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona are waiting for little old BCFC to launch their away shirt so they can copy accordingly or is it like that **** Cappello not announcing the (TOTALLY USELESS) England team until two hours before kick off??? At this rate the much awaited new BCFC away kit will be announced at 13:00 on 14th August when presumably the lads will have to don said gear at the Keepmoat - that is unless Donny have decided that they did much of their best work last season in their away strip of blue and white hoops so adopt the same as THEIR home kit which then means that our new all singing all dancing away kit will not be announced unitil 13:00 on Saturday, 30th October when the boys will be in Smoggy land to play pip squeak ginger whinger Strachans mob?

So whatever or wherever looks like a long wait.......................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Perhaps?

Archived