IGNORED

Come On

kiwicolin

Dude, am over here too, in Taupo, very nice, very chilled out. Not much work though :-(

And yes, mate, how shamed are the likes of us and the French !! I've actually put it down to a moral issue.

Come on you ALL WHITES !! show our arrogant imbeciles the true meaning of Football, it's a great, great story... :-D

ABSOLUTLY; the Kiwis are the one outstanding team in the competition, as far as I'm concerned.

No pampered overpaid "stars" in the side, just a bunch of blokes doing their best with a few English lower-league journeymen ,like Fallon (who always seems to have been sucessful against CITY) adding experience.

INSPIRATIONAL !!

It will be hard for New Zealand to beat Paraguay tomorrow. According to World Cup odds, and to the difference between their plays, Paraguay will win.

Personally I'd like to see New-Zealand among the outsiders of the Last-16. :fingerscrossed:

No pampered overpaid "stars" in the side, just a bunch of blokes doing their best with a few English lower-league journeymen ,like Fallon (who always seems to have been sucessful against CITY) adding experience.

It would be great to have a real team playing for its nation within this last-16 round!

New Zealand can hold their head high. That was an amazing performance by a spirited group. I've been a fan of Simon Elliot ever since he played for Columbus Crew and I lived near him. He is a class act all the way.

i personally dont know of simon elliot, but your first 2 sentences get one of these = :chant6ez:

Archived