IGNORED

Agents

bs3

Watching that fat pr1ck (cordan) my wife likes him, he had a text from Rio out in South Africa . The text was a so called funny story about is agent who is in South Africa.

This begs the question that do other players also have thier agents with them?

If the answer is yes then the question is why.

Why are thier agents with them they should be trying to build a squad spirit ,a one for all and all for mentality not it's me and my agent mentality, there is no I in team.

Also why do players need agents?

Unless they are moving clubs or signing new contract what do an agent do. Players are so thick they seem unable to orgainise and take respondabilty for thier own lives.

The England players are thick, selfish, ignorant primma donnas and should be prosecuted for treason why they get knocked out of the World Cup.

There is plenty of reasons why his agent would be there.....

The players all get a ticket allocation, no doubt the agent has been given some tickets to attend games as a "fan"

the Robbie Earle saga summed up the world cup, when someone like him gets 50 tickets for a random game like Netherlands-Denmark, then people directly connected no doubt to lots of footballers then no doubt they will be getting tickets to nearly every game.

Plus....Agents work for more than one player, so it's possible that the agent is also their doing business for a totally different player who is looking for a transfer

They shouldn't be looking for players to get transfere that's my point. All the players should be fully focus on the world cup and wait till they are out of the world cup to sort out any transfere I think any right minded person could see that .

Archived