IGNORED

Coppell Watch

Rocky

Well, he's in BS3....

I just shook hands with him at KFC next to the gate.

This is really starting to worry me now, he is clearly not committed to the club and SL needs to take action,

Firstly he is allowed to have a holiday when all of the playing and coaching staff are also away, I mean who is locking up at night?

Secondly he is now working at KFC part time, not only is he not devoting enough time to signing the 15 new players we should have signed by now but if he starts giving out discounts to the players we are going to have a right team of fatties when the season starts

Come on Stevie boy, you need to start proving yourself, what have you ever achieved to make us think you know how to run a football club?

:farmer:

This is really starting to worry me now, he is clearly not committed to the club and SL needs to take action,

Firstly he is allowed to have a holiday when all of the playing and coaching staff are also away, I mean who is locking up at night?

Secondly he is now working at KFC part time, not only is he not devoting enough time to signing the 15 new players we should have signed by now but if he starts giving out discounts to the players we are going to have a right team of fatties when the season starts

Come on Stevie boy, you need to start proving yourself, what have you ever achieved to make us think you know how to run a football club?

Having a laugh aint you? he's far too english to work in KFC!

I left a bag in there once and when I went back and asked if a bag was found the chap said "are you indian?"

I said "yeah, well, half" - so he gave me my bag back - It was like if I was english, he would'nt have given it back to me :noexp:

Are you serious?? Our manager gets a job at KFC to give out discount fried chicken but waits until Tundle leaves, that could have saved us a supposed 10k a week if GJ had thought of it.

Archived