IGNORED

The French

screech

Why is it that the French have to strike in every walk of life, the players walk out of training and some of them are considering not turning out for their match against South Africa tomorrow.

Can't they just have one disagreement without striking? Is it just a French thing? The ports will be blockaded next in support of the footballers.

I don't have much time for the French as a rule, but they do love demos, strikes and riots.

We could learn from them.

They just prefer to concentrate on bad sides of a situation instead of having a look on the balance between good and bad sides.

But here I don't know how over-paid players, part of the national team in the World Cup can find excuses :disapointed2se:

Why is it that the French have to strike in every walk of life, the players walk out of training and some of them are considering not turning out for their match against South Africa tomorrow.

Can't they just have one disagreement without striking? Is it just a French thing? The ports will be blockaded next in support of the footballers.

It is not true that the French strike at every opportunity..................now if you'll excuse me I'm needed on the picket line !

Archived