IGNORED

Its Just Like Watching City

Markman

loads of expectation, think it will be a stroll, players not quite in the positions we think best, struggle to get a lead and then lose all your fingernails while England (City) hold on - never easy!!

But - overall better performance, thought the England support was awsome - even drowned out the vuzzy vulas - but it looks like the Germans next as they can't risk a draw tonight and so I think will win their group - and that will be tough, on what I have seen they look a better side than us - and then Argentina!

Guest oftbc

loads of expectation, think it will be a stroll, players not quite in the positions we think best, struggle to get a lead and then lose all your fingernails while England (City) hold on - never easy!!

But - overall better performance, thought the England support was awsome - even drowned out the vuzzy vulas - but it looks like the Germans next as they can't risk a draw tonight and so I think will win their group - and that will be tough, on what I have seen they look a better side than us - and then Argentina!

Look a better side than us? Did you form that opinion when you saw them win 1 and lose 1? We are unbeaten, They are not. End of.

Look a better side than us? Did you form that opinion when you saw them win 1 and lose 1? We are unbeaten, They are not. End of.

They were unlucky to lose that game - so yes - I did form that opinion after performances so far - they look better than us - but I hope not on the day

Forget the disallowed goal - our defence is shocking - we have been shocking - they should all donate their wages to the Travelling Supporters Fund

Archived