IGNORED

Rovers Re-development Going Ahead?

cityloyal473

Seems there telling potential new signings that work starts on a new 22,000 seater stadium in three months timeph34r.gif to be finished for sept 2011...

I've heard a couple of rumours it's not far being started, but they aren't doing it all in one go.. more stand by stand apparently.

CityLoyal also said it would be finished in 2011.....:rofl2br:

They have been wowing potential new signings with the plans for the stadiumbiggrin.gif and have told 2 of these signings that 2011 is when it'll be up and runningph34r.gif

does sound urn-realistic, but then again how long does it take to bring in some new porta cabins?

I've heard a couple of rumours it's not far being started, but they aren't doing it all in one go.. more stand by stand apparently.

But wasn't one of the condition of PP being that it's all done in one go rather than piece mill?

If so wouldn't that require a new application for PP?

Ok sound, I just havnt read this anywhere.. Have you got a link or did you meet them both together on holiday or overhear them chatting in the mall???

Just a question like...

Now, i'm only passing on what i have been told..no links etc, but the Info came from the mouth of one of their potential signings from Crapdiff.

Guest oftbc

I said two years ago our new stadium will be built before theirs and I still stand by that. Rovers simple cant afford to do anything to the ground.

Archived