IGNORED

Come On Let's Be Honest

Ive said it from before the tourno started. Technique and guile non excistent. Blame the premier league who all put money before developing ENGLISH players. The English players get carried week in week out by there overseas team mates for there clubs. They arent good enough without them.

We have got the 5 worst players on the field, Gerrard is absolutely useless, followed by Johnson, followed by Milner, Followed by Upson, Followed by Terry, Followed by Defoe, Followed by Rooney, FFS that's 7.........and Crapello's answer is donkey to partner shrek, it's a joke.

What about Lampard? Ok, he had a valid goal disallowed and hit the bar but when did hoofing it aimlessly or giving it away constitute a £120k a week midfielder?

Still, good to see the world class Wright-Phillips on the pitch by the end, that clown wouldn't get in Slovenia's squad.

As for Rooney, utterly shite in 4 straight games at this WC, he's about as world class as Steve Brooker.

Out of interest, do you ever go to these games, or do you watch on the telly?

i said to you before it all started we werent good enough but you said we were. I watch England on tv but all my other football live, good enough answer for you or have you still got a problem because you cant accept you were wrong ?

What about Lampard? Ok, he had a valid goal disallowed and hit the bar but when did hoofing it aimlessly or giving it away constitute a £120k a week midfielder?

Still, good to see the world class Wright-Phillips on the pitch by the end, that clown wouldn't get in Slovenia's squad.

As for Rooney, utterly shite in 4 straight games at this WC, he's about as world class as Steve Brooker.

You are correct, But still 100% more than the other 7 I mentioned, The only thing Gerrard could hit is the DJ in the bar at their party tonight, My god they deserve a party.

I actually thought Lampard played ok - at least he didn't keep hammering the ball out of play with over-hit passes. He seemed to be keeping his head when all around were losing theirs.

They are all good players, playing in some of the best teams in football. To suggest they are just in those teams being carried is ridiculous.

We played badly, have not used the systems the players do at their clubs. A manager who needs needs Gabbie's interview questions translated (If you cannot convey yourself in English well, how can you convey your ideas, visions, concepts to the players). We had one of the better teams on paper, yet again we just failed to turn up to the competition.

i said to you before it all started we werent good enough but you said we were. I watch England on tv but all my other football live, good enough answer for you or have you still got a problem because you cant accept you were wrong ?

So you watch England on TV, and no doubt all the prem football you see on TV, yet say how poor certain players are. If you were at something like England V Croatia you wouldn't have gone into this world cup on such a downer.

I saw more of England and Chelsea than I did of City last season. Anyone who actually watches England had high hopes in the lead up. It's all gone wrong since Terrys affair got published, and a certain midfielders off field activities became common knowlegde,

England got what they deserved cock all. shite performance.

Lampard was Englands outfield best player, but James was MOTM. without him the scoreline would have been worse.

Oh and get over the disallowed goal. Germany were better on the day. England couldn't make their domination count either side of half time. And they were dominant, Germany were there for the taking, and England couldnt

Neither England or Germany are as good as Brazil, Argentina, and maybe Holland.

and yes I have watched England games before anyone says

Pressure on the england team got to them, expectations certainly

They are all good players, playing in some of the best teams in football. To suggest they are just in those teams being carried is ridiculous.

We played badly, have not used the systems the players do at their clubs. A manager who needs needs Gabbie's interview questions translated (If you cannot convey yourself in English well, how can you convey your ideas, visions, concepts to the players). We had one of the better teams on paper, yet again we just failed to turn up to the competition.

About sums it up. Some English players are good enough. Ashley Cole, Terry, Lamps, Rooney, Gerrard and perhaps a couple of others manage to play well enough every week in the Prem, Champs' League, etc ... Cappello did make a few errors when selecting his squad and the team for each game. I wasn't too happy with his tactics either. I do feel that we seriously lack the strength in depth of other teams. Rio gets injured so we have to call up Upson, Carragher and an unfit Ledley King, none of whom have any pace. We don't have any classy forwards with the exception of Rooney (or at least the Rooney that we have seen until the last 4 England games!). To suggest that players like Rooney are carried by the likes of Nani, Anderson and Berbatov, or that Lampard is carried by Ballack Or Obi Mikel is ridiculous, but I have come to expect such statements from Portland Bill.

So you watch England on TV, and no doubt all the prem football you see on TV, yet say how poor certain players are. If you were at something likEngland V Croatia you wouldn'thave gone into this world cup.

on such a downer.

I saw more of England and Chelsea than I did of City last season. Anyone who actually watches England had high hopes in the lead up. It's all gone wrong since Terrys affair got published, and a certain midfielders off field activities became common knowlegde,

I wasnt on a downer before the world cup because i didnt expect anything from England. I find it strange that you watch them live and you couldnt even see they arent good enough. Roughly the same team werent good enough to even qualify for euro 2008.

We have NO guile, little technique and cant keep the ball. And yes, i said this before a ball was kicked. England are hyped to the extreme, Untill we develop players with proper technique we will always be also rans in International football.

We were once again given a football lesson today, and it will continue untill people like yourself take your blinkers off.

So you watch England on TV, and no doubt all the prem football you see on TV, yet say how poor certain players are. If you were at something like England V Croatia you wouldn't have gone into this world cup on such a downer.

So Mr Expert, 1) is Heskey good enough. 2) is SWP good enough 3) Has Gerrard consistently shown club form 4) Has Lampard consistently shown club form 5) is Crouch good enough 6) is Upson good enough 7) is Milner worth 30 mill 8) is Terry actually fully fit 9) do the players give a **** 10) are the players paid far more than they should be.

instead of of cracking one off to a performance from 5 or 6 months ago, Actually look at what has been served up in the past 2 weeks, it is a national embarrassment, They are without EXCEPTION overpaid cowards.

One little shag and 23 players can't control the ball any more? Let's hope he releases the video of that one.

Archived