IGNORED

Ps3 System Update 3.40

Big Stan Hibbert

Tried downloading the latest update but it gets to 99% then gives me an error with code 80029C77....

Can't sign in at all! Anyone got a fix?

Sounds like you might be in a bit of lumber here as the forums dont say anything about that error code, only that Sony couldn't give an answer!! (ouch).

Got a USB stick or camera or PSP?

Instructions for Manual update via Flash

PS3 boards don't know either!

Tried every possible solution I could lay my hands on. All to no avail. Used storage device, reformatted whole HD, still getting an error. Phoned Sony, useless. Taking it back as it's still within the warranty fortunately.

Moomin - this is just a temporary delay to me giving you a lesson in FIFA10... Wes will tell you how mean my defence is and how spectacular the goals are!! (what was it you said Wes... "Whooooosh" or something???):whistle2:

Ha ha - don't you start... Mrs Hibbert gives me enough grief about how often I'm on FIFA!!

He can only play as Real Madrid......talk about 'one trick pony,' he invented the phrase!!

WHOOSH.....to Ronaldo, unfeasably fast.....goal.

Repeat Ad Finitum/nauseum.

He can only play as Real Madrid......talk about 'one trick pony,' he invented the phrase!!

WHOOSH.....to Ronaldo, unfeasably fast.....goal.

Repeat Ad Finitum/nauseum.

Mate - I've moved on.... I can be Inter now too. Whoosh to Eto'o, puts on his running spikes.....goal.

Happy to prove you wrong mucker, just need to wait til I get the unit replaced (the PS3 not Mrs Hibbert). :boxing:

Archived