IGNORED

An Observant Wife...

headhunter

My wife, a fellow season ticket holder like myself, just called me to say she had just driven past a Black Merc in town driven by a person of the same colour but bearing the reg. no L1TTA.

She is no brother's , wife's , sister rumour spreader but is our former striker on the verge of making a return and perhaps resurrecting a career that has descended at a greater rate than the England football team.

So, does anyone know what he drives and if he is in town should we all stay in tonight?

My wife, a fellow season ticket holder like myself, just called me to say she had just driven past a Black Merc in town driven by a person of the same colour but bearing the reg. no L1TTA.

She is no brother's , wife's , sister rumour spreader but is our former striker on the verge of making a return and perhaps resurrecting a career that has descended at a greater rate than the England football team.

So, does anyone know what he drives and if he is in town should we all stay in tonight?

:disapointed2se: please no, lita is one of the biggest wan*ers to ever play for our club

mite be signing for the scum, :gasmask:

or looking for a fight :bruce_h4h:

Oh not this again.....

Lita will not be coming back to Bristol City.

He spent the tail end of his teenage years in Bristol, has many mates here and family ties too and is often in the area. I wish people would stop reading too much into it!!!

Oh not this again.....

Lita will not be coming back to Bristol City.

He spent the tail end of his teenage years in Bristol, has many mates here and family ties too and is often in the area. I wish people would stop reading too much into it!!!

Ah, come on. It wouldn't be Summer without the compulsary Lita is returning to City thread. :sun:

I've worked on that car and it definately isn't him or a relation to him.

Infact the name is different.

'L1TTA' - he never was very bright..!?

Nice pun. Probably can't spell his own name though! Good player on his day, but inconsistent and full of himself. I don't think many City supporters would like to see him back here, at least based on comments in the many other 'Lita returning rumour' threads. That said, he wouldn't be a bad squad player, if Coppello could keep his feet on the ground. I think Coppell will be actively seeking a target-man though to play alongside Maynard. Would he be any better as an option from the bench than Haynes? He would probably score more, but not quite the same impact player as DH.

Archived