IGNORED

Ernie At The Three Lions And Bar Bs3

cider head

No it isn't! they are not related in anyway whatsoever.

For anyone who does not yet know, i should also point out that we no longer have anything to do The Robins after leaving it at the start of June. Im afraid to say that it is now run by a Welshman! A die hard Swansea fan! :disapointed2se::englandsmile4wf:

Obviously we are still at Bar BS3 and look forward to seeing most of you soon!

The Robins is actually being run by a life long die hard Bristol City fan and her Welsh husband who has never been to a Swansea City game in his life! So Bar BS3 please get your facts straight before posting,(anyone would think you were trying to cause trouble for us)!

The Robins is actually being run by a life long die hard Bristol City fan and her Welsh husband who has never been to a Swansea City game in his life! So Bar BS3 please get your facts straight before posting,(anyone would think you were trying to cause trouble for us)!

Hi, i assume thats Debs.

Of course there is no intention of causing trouble! we all know how hard this trade can be without any crap like that. Was just saying that we had left and making a topical joke point out of who has taken over.

You will notice i havent even started a new post saying anything about it, was just replying to a tread that still had us associated with both places.

Anyway, i hear things a going ok for you down there, fair play. Just want the season to hurry up and begin now so we got something interesting to talk about!

CH - I might be missing something obvious but why's he called Ernie?

Didn't Bristol football fans used to be described as being either an 'Ashton Alf' chant6ez.gifclap.gifcity.gif or 'Eastville Ernie'? nono.gifredcard.gifgasmask.gif

Anyway, he's a good looking little fellow and it looks like there will soon be100's of little Ernie's ( or Alf's) in South Bristol.

CH - I might be missing something obvious but why's he called Ernie?

Didn't Bristol football fans used to be described as being either an 'Ashton Alf' chant6ez.gifclap.gifcity.gif or 'Eastville Ernie'? nono.gifredcard.gifgasmask.gif

Anyway, he's a good looking little fellow and it looks like there will soon be100's of little Ernie's ( or Alf's) in South Bristol.

It's a wurzel thing like OMWTB said ''Off to Barrow Gurney to see my Uncle Ernie'' Drink up thy zider...

It's a wurzel thing like OMWTB said ''Off to Barrow Gurney to see my Uncle Ernie'' Drink up thy zider...

Fair enough, I should know the song well enough, I've been 'singing' it for about 40 years.

Sure it used to be 'to see my Brother Ernie' in my day though.....wink.gif

Archived