IGNORED

Hartlepool

Guest City81

Guest City81

I have seen the Hartlepool coach arrive at the Aztec Hotel in Aztec West.

Feel free to set off the fire alarms at 3 in the morning. - Joke

I have seen the Hartlepool coach arrive at the Aztec Hotel in Aztec West.

Feel free to set off the fire alarms at 3 in the morning. - Joke

that would be well funny, if the alarms went off at 1 then 2 then 3! City fans should get down there and keep them up all night! Actually Germany did it to England when we beet them 5-1, perhaps a few sleeping pills would be better!

that would be well funny, if the alarms went off at 1 then 2 then 3! City fans should get down there and keep them up all night! Actually Germany did it to England when we beet them 5-1, perhaps a few sleeping pills would be better!
Yes, but I seem to remember that The Sun then sent an Oompah Band and a load of Page 3 girls to wake them up and get revenge before the game...the reporter spent the night in the cells afterwards, though to give them credit, the German players seemed to think thewhole idea was very funny and came out in their jim-jams to applaud the band.

Having said that, if I lived near the Aztec I'd be veeeery tempted... :ph34r:

Guest Harry May

The Cardiff bloke who did the deed at the Celtic Manor , who Sam's right hand man and bodyguard. He already had numerous offences on his record , when he caught caught for letting off the alarms at 0300 , it was "found not to be football related ". I think he still got sent down for driving around in a stolen Supra 3.0L.

I am up at 0430 tomorrow , unfortunately I wo n't be going past the Aztec with my race can fitted, as it's abit out of my way !

And as its an evening kick off , I do n't think waking them up is going to make ay real difference.

Caldicot Red.

Archived