IGNORED

Next Season

Banksy

I feel we have a brilliant team for the season ahead, playin 2 DM s but using a formation suggested in another thread 4 2 3 1

we have so many options but this would be my prefered team for next season based on this formation and possible signings

------------------------New GK------------------------

Orr------------Fonts--------New CB----New LB

---------------Cisse----------Skuse----------------

Haynes-------------Williams---------------JCR

----------------------Maynard-----------------------

people will obviously have their opinions on this team but i will just put my point of view across on each position.

New GK - coppell or millen has said we are in for one

Orr - don't believe he will leave and is a top class defender not so good going forward but can do well going forward occasionally

Fonts - Good centre back with pace would do well when along side solid ball winning partner

New CB - as above solid ball winner

New LB - i believe the only left sided player coppello will bring in will be a left back

Cisse - great signing i feel. played at his best under coppell and hopefully he can find form once more.

Skuse - Last season played with his heart on his sleeve and was really solid plus never stops trying (possible captain but maybe too soon?????)

Haynes - under coppell think we have one of those rough diamonds which coppell could polish up nicely

Williams - brilliant footballer, wasn't given a chance last season scored 5 in 8 at Yeovil. scored in one of the games he played (cardiff cup) and great forward pass for 'that' nicky m goal at qpr. if money is availible however after other signings a proven play maker could possibly be a target but would love williams to play here

JCR - looked lively all the time last season and if doesn't perform adomah and sproule could both play the same way

Maynard - Enough said and i think he has the ability to play up top on his own as he has shown many times last season. Qpr goal may as well of been up top on his own, Middlesbrough at home likewise and Newcastle home same as Middlesbrough.

Thats obviously just my thoroughly thought out point of view on selection formation and possible signings feel free to pick it apart.

I feel we have a brilliant team for the season ahead, playin 2 DM s but using a formation suggested in another thread 4 2 3 1

we have so many options but this would be my prefered team for next season based on this formation and possible signings

people will obviously have their opinions on this team but i will just put my point of view across on each position.

Orr - don't believe he will leave and is a top class defender not so good going forward but can do well going forward occasionally

Fonts - Good centre back with pace would do well when along side solid ball winning partner

New LB - i believe the only left sided player coppello will bring in will be a left back

Cisse - great signing i feel. played at his best under coppell and hopefully he can find form once more.

Skuse - Last season played with his heart on his sleeve and was really solid plus never stops trying (possible captain but maybe too soon?????)

Haynes - under coppell think we have one of those rough diamonds which coppell could polish up nicely

Williams - brilliant footballer, wasn't given a chance last season scored 5 in 8 at Yeovil. scored in one of the games he played (cardiff cup) and great forward pass for 'that' nicky m goal at qpr. if money is availible however after other signings a proven play maker could possibly be a target but would love williams to play here

JCR - looked lively all the time last season and if doesn't perform adomah and sproule could both play the same way

Maynard - Enough said and i think he has the ability to play up top on his own as he has shown many times last season. Qpr goal may as well of been up top on his own, Middlesbrough at home likewise and Newcastle home same as Middlesbrough.

Thats obviously just my thoroughly thought out point of view on selection formation and possible signings feel free to pick it apart.

Carey's a gonner then?

.......................................New GK................................................................................................

New RB/ Orr..................Carey/New CB...........Fontain..................McAlister/ New LB preferably

JCR......................Skuse..................................Cisse..............................New LM..........................

.....................................Maynard....................New ST..........................................................................

Coppell only ever employs a 4-4-2 formation so thats not viable, although it does look good on paper:chant6ez:

Hello. Haynes and Williams can be our jokers this season I think. If we can make a solid defence, we will be top six. Looking forward.

Archived