IGNORED

Help

slartibartfast

well our turnstyles are:

go behind the back of the dolman,keep going round (towards the wedlock stand) and then when you come out of behind the dolman you should see a burger van on your left,then there are some steep steps on your right.go up the steps and there you go :ph34r:

well our turnstyles are:

go behind the back of the dolman,keep going round (towards the wedlock stand) and then when you come out of behind the dolman you should see a burger van on your left,then there are some steep steps on your right.go up the steps and there you go :ph34r:

well our turnstyles are:

This may sound stupid, but haven't been in there for years (certainly since away fans were "officialy" allowed in). Where are OUR turnstiles?

(how embarassing is that?)

Glad to see a fellow 'Part Timer' down at the Gate and in answer to your question..... Pretty Embarasing!

Good on you Slartie.... for getting down there :ph34r: , partime (But Full Time Bods in my eyes Unite, we all know you are City ... Through & through :huh: )

"You pick a strange day/ night to visit our planet"

I ,sadly enough, could not get off work in time to get up there, but I'll be watching our 'VICTORY' on sky.

'COME ON YOU REDS!'

Guess it's the biggest match of the season...... so far :)

Don't eat too many burgers..... oh God we know the temptation :)

well our turnstyles are:

go behind the back of the dolman,keep going round (towards the wedlock stand) and then when you come out of behind the dolman you should see a burger van on your left,then there are some steep steps on your right.go up the steps and there you go :huh:

Thanks, but I heard you the FIRST time. :ph34r:

Glad to see a fellow 'Part Timer' down at the Gate and in answer to your question..... Pretty Embarasing!

Good on you Slartie.... for getting down there :) , partime (But Full Time Bods in my eyes Unite, we all know you are City ... Through & through :) )

"You pick a strange day/ night to visit our planet"

I ,sadly enough, could not get off work in time to get up there, but I'll be watching our 'VICTORY' on sky.

'COME ON YOU REDS!'

Guess it's the biggest match of the season...... so far :sub:

Don't eat too many burgers..... oh God we know the temptation :laugh:

Why you cheeky little ######! :ph34r::huh:

Archived