IGNORED

Sweden Coverage On Player

Dan Of The Dolman

I think the Sweden tour is being covered extremely well by Player, it is a shame that the club are not able to show live streaming of the Sweden tour games as I would love to be able to do that as got not much else better to do tonight. Hopefully in the future as technology gets even better it will be possible to stream live games to Player from pre season friendlies. Will have to do with the highlights which is better than nothing. I think that the coverage of the Sweden tour so far has been good lots of interviews and training footage.

Loving Tommy's interview! That is our very own Bristolcitysweden right?

I guess so as he mentions OTIB!

Yeah very impressed with the work Adam puts in on Player, all clubs charge around the same per year but ours has far more contetnt than the others.

The media dept deserve all the plaudits for their efforts.

Yeah very impressed with the work Adam puts in on Player, all clubs charge around the same per year but ours has far more contetnt than the others.

The media dept deserve all the plaudits for their efforts.

Agreed. We're lucky to have such a good, regularly updated website.

Loving Tommy's interview! That is our very own Bristolcitysweden right?

I guess so as he mentions OTIB!

It is indeed, confirmed by Adam on twitter. I thoguht it was good, but also thought he looked like a rabbit in headlights! :laugh:

I was assuming a moan post (it is otib.. :P) and was ready to leap to the defense of the overly excellent coverage. *Keyboard slung back in its holster*

However i do have one complaint, SC is not very entertaining. Either come out with intelligent tactical views or knowledge, or be funny like the last guy. Just not the glib, monotone, default answers that we've had so far.

excellent coverage - how wonderful to watch City's highlights from Sweden in my kitchen in Oxfordshire on the night of the match.

And Tommy - I salute you. We are the same age and it was hard enough for me to keep the faith through the 80's - must have been so much harder from Sweden!

Congratulations to Adam and his - I imagine very small - team. You're doing a great job.

A lot of hard work and effort is put into the media side of things at Ashton Gate so thought some praise was in order. It is almost like being there with how indepth the coverage is and being up so quickly as well is a credit to Adam and the rest of his team. I think that we are very lucky to have such enthusiasm and passion in the media department and it shows through what is put out through Player and the website.

Archived