IGNORED

Vuvuzelas

Banksy

Vuvuzelas at Ashton Gate  

241 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if it helps create an atmosphere why would you ban them

They kill the atmosphere stone dead!!

Anyone who is any doubt about this, ask anyone who was at the Millenium Stadium when we beat Carlisle! And they were only little horns, not annoying bloody gert trumpet horns!

They must not be allowed to ruin our league, like they ruined the world cup atmosphere.

<br />It will help KILL the atmosphere!

I dont know think about it ashton gate is silent when were witnessing another average city performance. Suddenly some pissed up bloke starts blowing for his life on the horn. Shortly followed by a mass brawl everyone is then pumped up. So the bloke whos been trying to start up songs by himself for 20 minutes. Suddenly has ashton gate behind him thus creating an atmosphere.

Im 1 million % against anyone bringing a vuvuzela into Ashton Gate so if someone can get in touch with the club about this issue depending on the results of the poll.

Southampton have the right idea

I went for not ban but accept the consequences - rather than being told by a power up on high I prefer that people would understand that they are just socially unacceptable!

Whilst I detest them, and will soon lose my temper with anyone who tries to blow one near me, if you ban them, you run the risk of people wanting to try and get them into the stadium because they aren't allowed.

Let people police it themselves, and once people start complaining at someone blowing one near them, or the person blowing it looking a twonk because they are just pissing those off around them, they will soon die out.

I also think they are just a fad that people will have forgotten about by the time autum arrives.

i have been to a couple of six a side tournaments with my son and there have been a couple of kids with them there and it was so ******* annoying i would have liked to snapped the things in half. Totally 100% against them and i think they would kill the atmosphere instead of improving it:bruce_h4h:

Ban them without doubt.

When Mexico scored their second against South Africa and the Vuvuzela's died down was the best atmosphere of the world cup finals (IMO) , it was great to hear singing ( not that Mexican fans were not singing prior to scoring) at a match, something that one would think had been banned.

if it helps create an atmosphere why would you ban them

Everything about these plastic horns (dislikes the name too) I find utterly irksome. The muting of fans singing, TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. disapointed2se.gif

Mind you, they might go down well in Yeovil!

They played their part in the most ***ing dull and boring world cup in living memory. People who think they create an atmosphere are dumbasses. They DESTROY atmospheres.

Agree with most on here, if I'm at a footy ground (not just AG) and someone brings one I'll break it over their head.

Archived