IGNORED

Heskey Retires From International Football

The Batman

Absolutely gutted about this :disapointed2se:

This is truly devastating news. He'll be a big miss. This reminds me of when Alan Shearer retired - Too early to say the least.

He will be missed in the England team.

if only I could believe your post is a piss take, Heskey's loss compared to that of Shearer, That's the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum, Thank's for cheering me up after the planning vote news.

Heskey scored 3 goals in competitive England games and his time in the team spanned a dire period in the national teams history and played well in 2 meaningful games.

Yes he'll be missed, His great control, tripping over his 2 left feet, being muscled out by midgets, his great heading ability, But mostly for his scoring ability.

Your analogy is like saying that Ian Baird leaving BCFC was as devastating as John Atyeo retiring.

if only I could believe your post is a piss take, Heskey's loss compared to that of Shearer, That's the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum, Thank's for cheering me up after the planning vote news.

Heskey scored 3 goals in competitive England games and his time in the team spanned a dire period in the national teams history and played well in 2 meaningful games.

Yes he'll be missed, His great control, tripping over his 2 left feet, being muscled out by midgets, his great heading ability, But mostly for his scoring ability.

Your analogy is like saying that Ian Baird leaving BCFC was as devastating as John Atyeo retiring.

:rofl2br: I just knew you'd take the bait!! :rofl2br:

Shortly after Erikkson took over as England manager he was supervising a training session. Erikkson wasa stickler for cleanliness and hygene so after the players had washed and changed he checked the shower area and noticed a brown, steaming turd in one of the shower cubicles.

He went into the players and asked "OK then, who's 5h1t on the floor?"

Heskey replied "thats me boss, but I'm bloody good in the air"

Archived