IGNORED

People From Norton Radstock Are Not All Freaks

Taxi for Taxi for Rennie

:angry:

garlicbread.

This is a forum for YOU to apologize to the good people of Norton Radstock.

This can all end here and now, if you want it to?

Do you really want to become the next Raul Moat?

garlicbread, I am appealing to you as a human. You are not completely isolated - yet. You may have friends who will help you, hide you - tell you what you have done is justafied.

It is not - just - apologize.

This can all end now. PLEASE see sense.

Nobody wants a thread seige ...........

P.S. :yahoo:

:angry:

garlicbread.

This is a forum for YOU to apologize to the good people of Norton Radstock.

This can all end here and now, if you want it to?

Do you really want to become the next Raul Moat?

garlicbread, I am appealing to you as a human. You are not completely isolated - yet. You may have friends who will help you, hide you - tell you what you have done is justafied.

It is not - just - apologize.

This can all end now. PLEASE see sense.

Nobody wants a thread seige ...........

P.S. :yahoo:

:rofl2br::rofl2br: taxi for rennie you are rapidly becoming my favourite poster on this forum

This just in from SKY News:-

"Local pubs are about to close in Norton Radstock. Avon and Somerset Police have received reports of the theft of six boxes of prawn cocktail crisps and three cases of babysham from one local public house. Detectives have asked for any Italian waiters living in the Norton Radstock area to assist in location garlicbread, and his suspected accomplice bloody Neil Warnock, a known lover of prawn cocktail flavour since his move to Crystal Palace. The cases of babysham were taken from an unchilled out-house at the unnmaned public house, and will be at ambient temperature, further escalating this already dangerous situation".

Just checking CNN ........

I realise this thread is a bit of fun about our country cousins, but as a Bristolian, let me remind you all - BCFC draw massive (potential and actual) support from BANES and North Somerset.

When (not IF) we get into the Prem, these supporters will be vital for filling the new stadium.

Having worked in the Norton Radstock area previously, I say - come on lads, get over here for the football - we need you !

I realise this thread is a bit of fun about our country cousins, but as a Bristolian, let me remind you all - BCFC draw massive (potential and actual) support from BANES and North Somerset.

When (not IF) we get into the Prem, these supporters will be vital for filling the new stadium.

Having worked in the Norton Radstock area previously, I say - come on lads, get over here for the football - we need you !

Not really! The thread is supporting our 'country cousins'. We all await an official apology from Garlicbread ...

I used to live in BANES, originally Somerset..... then Avon.... then BANES..... then moved to Glastonbury (in Somerset, :laugh: ). I've personally known and still know lots of people from the Norton Radstock area, there are a few hangers-on that still support the :gasmask: from one of their many ground sharing exploits, this being the Bath one but there are a lot of focussed, right minded and intelligent people that support the City :city: , other than them they're all six fingered inbreeds......:shutup: ... oops, did I say that out loud? :rofl2br:

Fellow secret fellow morris-dancing appreciators,

All has gone quite across the streets, playing fields and surrounding areas of Norton Radstock.

What is going on.

Why, have we not heard anything?

Don't expect me to tell you, because, I DON'T KNOW.

However, I am as keen as we all are to get to the bottom of this, and do my bit to achieve a successfull outcome for our friend, and fellow cider-head, garlicbread.

Firstly, there has been no more media coverage, as I don't think they think this is a genuine story - perhaps made-up in someway. Clearly, WE all know better. We will not let garlicbread rot in Norton Radstock - not that this implies being in or near Norton Radstock makes you rot.

It's the cider that does that.

Inspite of being very upset at the planning decision this week (clearly this was influenced by bloody Warnock), I have managed to do some research into all things garlicy, and all things Norton Radstock. We have have lost the battle over the stadium, but we don't want to lose the battles of Norton Radstock - or the smaller matter of the Garlicky Skirmish. The two, however are intertwinned. Allow me to explain.

Firstly, knowledge is everything, so I have provided the following links ( usefull, but especially interesting):-

www.nortonradstock-tc.gov.uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norton_Radstock

You can actually register on the town council one - but I have already checked, and there is no petition in favour of the stadium. Further proof, if needed, that this is the work of bloody Neil Warnock. I suggest NONE of us register on the Norton Radstock Town Council website, in protest.

To avoid overloading this website with hits, I can give you the highlights here:-

NORTON RADSTOCK HIGHLIGHTS:-

Name: Norton Radstock (pronounced in english: Norton Radstock) (pronounced in Bristolian: Norton'l Radstock'l me babby)

Population: 21, 325 (+2)

Twinning: twinned with Ambares-et-Lagrave (France) since September 1982.

A couple of points:-

1) Population - quite a big town, then, so we (by this I mean the garlicky one) has upset 21,325 potential City supporters.

2) Twinning in 1982. In 1982, bloody Neil Warnock was manager of Burton Albion (no honours), prior to moving to Scarborough on 1st August 1986. It was at Scarborough that Warnock, and his dirty, whinging team cheated thier way to promotion to Div 4 with a win (I mean cheat %) of 38.46%.

So, Warnock was with Burton Albion at the same time Norton Radstock was being twinned with Ambares-et-Lagrave (France).

You see, babbies, all those years of wondering what the **** Hercule Poiroit was banging-on about is finally paying off. NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

Warnock and garlicbread, 'by a processof elimination' must have eloped to Ambares-et-Lagrave.

Does anyone speak french??

I will telephone the french embassy in Norton Radstock right away ..... :phone:

Hang on ...... it's ringing .........

Fellow secret fellow morris-dancing appreciators,

All has gone quite across the streets, playing fields and surrounding areas of Norton Radstock.

What is going on.

Why, have we not heard anything?

Don't expect me to tell you, because, I DON'T KNOW.

However, I am as keen as we all are to get to the bottom of this, and do my bit to achieve a successfull outcome for our friend, and fellow cider-head, garlicbread.

Firstly, there has been no more media coverage, as I don't think they think this is a genuine story - perhaps made-up in someway. Clearly, WE all know better. We will not let garlicbread rot in Norton Radstock - not that this implies being in or near Norton Radstock makes you rot.

It's the cider that does that.

Inspite of being very upset at the planning decision this week (clearly this was influenced by bloody Warnock), I have managed to do some research into all things garlicy, and all things Norton Radstock. We have have lost the battle over the stadium, but we don't want to lose the battles of Norton Radstock - or the smaller matter of the Garlicky Skirmish. The two, however are intertwinned. Allow me to explain.

Firstly, knowledge is everything, so I have provided the following links ( usefull, but especially interesting):-

www.nortonradstock-tc.gov.uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norton_Radstock

You can actually register on the town council one - but I have already checked, and there is no petition in favour of the stadium. Further proof, if needed, that this is the work of bloody Neil Warnock. I suggest NONE of us register on the Norton Radstock Town Council website, in protest.

To avoid overloading this website with hits, I can give you the highlights here:-

NORTON RADSTOCK HIGHLIGHTS:-

Name: Norton Radstock (pronounced in english: Norton Radstock) (pronounced in Bristolian: Norton'l Radstock'l me babby)

Population: 21, 325 (+2)

Twinning: twinned with Ambares-et-Lagrave (France) since September 1982.

A couple of points:-

1) Population - quite a big town, then, so we (by this I mean the garlicky one) has upset 21,325 potential City supporters.

2) Twinning in 1982. In 1982, bloody Neil Warnock was manager of Burton Albion (no honours), prior to moving to Scarborough on 1st August 1986. It was at Scarborough that Warnock, and his dirty, whinging team cheated thier way to promotion to Div 4 with a win (I mean cheat %) of 38.46%.

So, Warnock was with Burton Albion at the same time Norton Radstock was being twinned with Ambares-et-Lagrave (France).

You see, babbies, all those years of wondering what the **** Hercule Poiroit was banging-on about is finally paying off. NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

Warnock and garlicbread, 'by a processof elimination' must have eloped to Ambares-et-Lagrave.

Does anyone speak french??

I will telephone the french embassy in Norton Radstock right away ..... :phone:

Hang on ...... it's ringing .........

All very plausable right up until you said you were going to use a telephone in Norton Radstock, which we all know can't be true for two reasons. No phones (or magic voodoo speaking boxes as you no doubt like to call them) out there and the difficulty co-ordinating those six fingers to make a call, were you able to borrow a phone from a neighbouring village................

Wow Just when you need a lift ...dancing6.gifwinner_third_h4h.gif

Oi! Mate.

You are my BCFC lifelong friend. DO NOT BE DOWNBEAT.

With the likes of you, me, Steve Lansdown :worship2: , and all the s**t-heads here, City are going to have a great future. WE will see to that - not some short-sighted, ignorant, unambitious morons, who are supposed to represent the proud city of Bristol.

Don't let the b*******ds drag you down.

Come on City, come on Steve. Like the battle for Norton Radstock, like the Garlicky Skirmish, and like the stadium - we will win through in the end, just like good over evil.

The end result will be: :winner_third_h4h:

Unlikely, but, ARE YOU READING THIS BRISTOL PLANNING COMMITTEE?

All very plausable right up until you said you were going to use a telephone in Norton Radstock, which we all know can't be true for two reasons. No phones (or magic voodoo speaking boxes as you no doubt like to call them) out there and the difficulty co-ordinating those six fingers to make a call, were you able to borrow a phone from a neighbouring village................

redfred

I've been calm for about four minutes, but am starting to get very, very angry indeed.

I've been on the phone to the French Embassy in Norton Radstock for the last 28 hours - no answer.

I've googled 'Norton Radstock French Embassy' and it comes up with 2,764 items - but no phone number.

Either someone gets me the right number now - or I will start on BT.

This is supposed to be afootballing forum, I this is proving to be a major distraction.

AND ANOTHER THING.

None of the following phone numbers, please:

- takeaway restaurants

- French friends in the area who you want phoned-up by a very angry person with numerous axes to grind e.g Agincourt

- any numbers that are outwith my friends and family contract with BT (not for much longer)

- masseurs / sex industry workers

- Bristol Rovers :gasmask: season ticker hotline

- the Police football hooligan hotline.

Not in the mood - no thanks.

Not sure if Norton Radstock actually exists anyway,,Midsomer Norton, yes,,,,,,Radstock, yes, but Norton Radstock?

Yes it does, I once drove through it when my sat nav was on the blink. Very scarey....

redfred

I've been calm for about four minutes, but am starting to get very, very angry indeed.

I've been on the phone to the French Embassy in Norton Radstock for the last 28 hours - no answer.

I've googled 'Norton Radstock French Embassy' and it comes up with 2,764 items - but no phone number.

Either someone gets me the right number now - or I will start on BT.

This is supposed to be afootballing forum, I this is proving to be a major distraction.

AND ANOTHER THING.

None of the following phone numbers, please:

- takeaway restaurants

- French friends in the area who you want phoned-up by a very angry person with numerous axes to grind e.g Agincourt

- any numbers that are outwith my friends and family contract with BT (not for much longer)

- masseurs / sex industry workers

- Bristol Rovers :gasmask: season ticker hotline

- the Police football hooligan hotline.

Not in the mood - no thanks.

I think i've cracked it, TFR. 01761 414266. He say he very happy to help you, Mister, cause he hear that you prawn crackers.....................

Sufficient time has now elapsed, that I think it is fair to say garlicbread is not going to apologize to the people of Norton Radstock anytime soon.

There is only so much diplomacy one can undertake on behalf of BCFC and the supporters, but no-one can say we did'nt try.

Looking on the bright side, at least this sorry episode spurred Steve Lansdown to bring in David James as an attempt at appeasement to those floating supporters from 'NR'.

If nothing else, at least there has been a few more season tickets sales, and a bit of press coverage.

Guess we will never really know what happened, it's all........... oh, I don't know ............ in the hands of agents, the gods, behind closed doors dealings ......... and something as simple as a piece of garlicbread.

Is'nt fate a funny thing?

:dunno:

Archived