IGNORED

D-day

madmax

Today is the day we all find out, green issues aside, on whether South Bristol will be transformed for ever and for the better 90% of agree. As an Ashton Vale resident, I think this is a must and if the three people who have the decision say any other than a 'yes' I think they could pubically be hung out to dry...

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/S-DECISION-DAY/article-2438341-detail/article.html

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Council-s-supermarket-ruling-key-new-stadium/article-2438289-detail/article.html

SAY YES

MM

The BEP gets some pretty rough treatment on here, some of it valid some of it not (if we ignore the crazy idiots at the Daily Mail), however, they have been behind the stadium from Day 1.

They know it is what Bristol needs, they know we are a city from the past century, and they know that if we don't get this thing built we will be a laughing stock.

The objections to their comment page supporting the stadium however are spectacular..

Holy Crap!!! Vote No to Sainsburys!!!

Imagine the carnage that could be unleashed if one if the objecting groups decides to protest using their latest skill set!!

Namaste, Malago WI

Last week's Bollywood dancing evening was HOT! We learned a lot, including our left from our right, and that we won't be forming a dance troupe any time soon, but everyone had a lot of ankle-jingling fun fuelled by exotic sweets and fragrant cordials. Thanks to fabulous teacher Prerna for her patience and enthusiasm.

VOTE NO TO SAINSBURYS!!!!

they probably shower in the malago aswell!

according to the BEP "Several groups have objected, including Bristol Civic Society, the Bower Ashton Residents' Association, the Greater Bedminster Community Partnership, the Malago Women's Institute, the Southville Community Development, the Friends of Greville Smyth Park and the Bristol Urban Design Forum."

I am most scared most by the Malago Women's Institute.

Archived