IGNORED

Tonights Referee

Guest Nailsea Rocker

Cannot be any worse than Paul Taylor who we had on saturday. Poll often likes to get noticed though and this does worry me abit.

Opinions... opinions... funny how a ref can do something in a game and put you off him for life...

My opinion is that Poll is an excellent ref and will handle the game fairly and will remain in control at all times (unlike Saturday's ref) tonight. I have no worries in that area... he doesn't take any nonsense and neither the crowd or the players will colour his decisions...

(cue a stinker from Poll... :dunno: ) :whistle:

Opinions... opinions... funny how a ref can do something in a game and put you off him for life...

My opinion is that Poll is an excellent ref and will handle the game fairly and will remain in control at all times (unlike Saturday's ref) tonight. I have no worries in that area... he doesn't take any nonsense and neither the crowd or the players will colour his decisions...

(cue a stinker from Poll... :dunno: ) :whistle:

You didn't see him last Wednesday referee the Soton v Newcastle game then. he missed so much and in general was poor.

I have not seen him referee a game well yet.

MM

Guest puddy_bcfc

i believe graham poll is a good referee, he is a good standard, he will be better than some of the tosh we've had this season.

Guest exiledred

he definitly will- he's a prem ref after all

i haven't seen a good ref at AG this year hopefully that will change tonight

Archived