IGNORED

Coppell To Be More Involved With The Stadium Plans?

hippy273

I remember the first council meeting was underway Johnson himself spoke of the benefits having a new stadium would be, however Coppell doesn't seem to be as involved to push forward for the new stadium. Is it just me or could he be just a little more positive for this as he has said nothing and has refused to comment so far :disapointed2se:

I remember the first council meeting was underway Johnson himself spoke of the benefits having a new stadium would be, however Coppell doesn't seem to be as involved to push forward for the new stadium. Is it just me or could he be just a little more positive for this as he has said nothing and has refused to comment so far :disapointed2se:

no, i think coppell is trying to focus on the team and possible signings.

i do believe that the new stadium might have been one of the main reasons for him to sign as it shows the clubs ambition

would that not be like expecting Sainsbury's to say 'City should play 4-4-2' or 'Nah, 4-5-1, that's what we on the meat deli think'?

Stadium planning has been granted, the problem now has nothing to do with Coppell, let him focus on the football side of things!

The planning application is Sainsbury's - Coppell can't really be expected to talk about the merits or ottherwise of a new supermarket.

As I see it Bristol City can have very little input to this planning application as it's not about football grounds but about building a supermarket.

I guess that this is why there's a delay over an appeal - it's up to Sainsbury's.... hopefully they don't give up and more importantly hopefully Mr Lansdown won't give up but this must be trying his patience.

Archived