IGNORED

Chopra Threatens To Leave!

DaveF

I don't blame him for that.

He clearly has a lot of ambition and has been teased with Prem football for the past 2 seasons. That now looks unlikely to happen with Cardiff and with the constant financial situation who can blame him for wanting to get out?

Would anyone want him here? He's obviously a **** if he's not on your team but he's a top Championship striker.

I will get shot down for saying this, but I would still love to see him here. He is a c***, but if he signed for us, I would happily change that opinion!

I would'nt want him here - simply because we've got Maynard. If we were looking to take advantage of cardiffs problems - then Jay Boothyord is the player I'd want - he'd be the perfect partner for maynard.

I would'nt want him here - simply because we've got Maynard. If we were looking to take advantage of cardiffs problems - then Jay Boothyord is the player I'd want - he'd be the perfect partner for maynard.

Seconded. Big fan of bothroyd as I have mentioned on here a few times before. The guy is class and would be the perfect partner for Maynard.

Archived