IGNORED

To Whom It May Concern

wurzel

as a very passionate and long time supporter i would just like to ask why the ***** so many so called FANS have already started slagging the team and manager off,pre season is for teams to get fit and prepare for the new season ahead,since when have pre season results had anything to do with wot happens come the start of season,the main thing surely is for the manager to look at his squad see how it can be changed within first before adding players just because its wot the fans want,players will be brought in when the time is right for the club to do so and if the right player is available please leave your depressing thoughts in your heads.at least let the season start before assuming things are going to go wrong,

as a very passionate and long time supporter i would just like to ask why the ***** so many so called FANS have already started slagging the team and manager off,pre season is for teams to get fit and prepare for the new season ahead,since when have pre season results had anything to do with wot happens come the start of season,the main thing surely is for the manager to look at his squad see how it can be changed within first before adding players just because its wot the fans want,players will be brought in when the time is right for the club to do so and if the right player is available please leave your depressing thoughts in your heads.at least let the season start before assuming things are going to go wrong,

Although I agree with you it's only natural people will worry and I haven't seen any proper 'slagging off', more people voicing their concerns, which is tbf the point of a forum. I completely agree though that pre-season can be, and often is, taken far too seriously and the most important thing is preparing players physically and mentally for the forthcoming season.

Although I agree with you it's only natural people will worry and I haven't seen any proper 'slagging off', more people voicing their concerns, which is tbf the point of a forum. I completely agree though that pre-season can be, and often is, taken far too seriously and the most important thing is preparing players physically and mentally for the forthcoming season.

Agree that it's only natural to worry about results and the depth of the team. Also think you're right that pre-season results mean nothing. As, another poster has already said, Newcastle lost 6-0 at Leyton Orient last season and look what happened to them!

Agree that it's only natural to worry about results and the depth of the team. Also think you're right that pre-season results mean nothing. As, another poster has already said, Newcastle lost 6-0 at Leyton Orient last season and look what happened to them!

Yer, pre-season is nowt to worry about.. Some other random

interesting results

Aldershot 3-0 Bristol City

Barnet 1-0 Charlton

Burton Albion 4-2 West Ham

Norwich 2-1 Newcastle

Notts County 2-1 Cardiff

Peterborough 1-0 Nottm Forest (Johnson :laugh:)

Stevenage 2-1 Millwall

but everyone is getting "excited" about the new season. I'm sure it will all

be fine, you have to give Coppell a chance! (ie. at least 1 season!!)

Archived