IGNORED

New Away Kit !

Frome Red

It was designed by adidas chief designer, he had inspiration from his childs 3rd birthday party, after sausages on sticks and jelly and ice cream, the children and parents retired to the living room to play pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey, it was here that the inspiration for the shirts design materialised. The next morning he woke and headed to the design studio, he placed the generic shirt on to a model, put a blindfold on, span around a few times then randomly placed the three adhesive badges on to the shirt, genius!

It was designed by adidas chief designer, he had inspiration from his childs 3rd birthday party, after sausages on sticks and jelly and ice cream, the children and parents retired to the living room to play pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey, it was here that the inspiration for the shirts design materialised. The next morning he woke and headed to the design studio, he placed the generic shirt on to a model, put a blindfold on, span around a few times then randomly placed the three adhesive badges on to the shirt, genius!

Maybe for a youth kit but certainly not an away kit, should have been Green and Lime!

Whatever way folks after viewing today, it looks even worse in the flesh. Really looks uninspiring and a bit of a after thought. Finding nothing fits at all, Fleece, Sweat top, training shirt etc in my sizes ( I am tall and broad) the club will be a few quid light unless they go up a size as I usually get a home and away shirt and a few other tops. I never had a problem with Puma. Oh well no.gif

Archived