IGNORED

Kyle Naughton & Kyle Walker

eric04

If SC is considering loans, how about either of these two from Spurs. For those who don't remember, they were at Sheffield United but after they lost the playoff final in 2009 to Burnley both were sold to Spurs. However. bBoth went out on loan last season, and I suspect will be available on a season-long deals.

As regards, Ryan Bertrand - it looks like Patrick Van Aanholt is ahead of him in Ancelotti's thinking, so as long as Ashley Cole stays, I reckon there's a decent chance they'd let him leave.

If SC is considering loans, how about either of these two from Spurs. For those who don't remember, they were at Sheffield United but after they lost the playoff final in 2009 to Burnley both were sold to Spurs. However. bBoth went out on loan last season, and I suspect will be available on a season-long deals.

As regards, Ryan Bertrand - it looks like Patrick Van Aanholt is ahead of him in Ancelotti's thinking, so as long as Ashley Cole stays, I reckon there's a decent chance they'd let him leave.

More likely Ashley Cole will leave if he doesn't like England, i wish he would for that reason.

Archived