IGNORED

Negativity

Jody Mortimer

You would not care if your team faced relegation. To me it sounds like your just a follower of the club and have only been to a few game so don't understand the passion for the City. Because for any real fan not to be bothered with relegation shows lack of passion and support towards the club. In this case I would hardly call you a City fan, but more a follower.

You would not care if your team faced relegation. To me it sounds like your just a follower of the club and have only been to a few game so don't understand the passion for the City. Because for any real fan not to be bothered with relegation shows lack of passion and support towards the club. In this case I would hardly call you a City fan, but more a follower.

I think you're being a bit tough on him considering that he works for one of the armed services! Can be a bit difficult to get away on weekends and weekdays! :whistle2:

i dont let it bother me like some on here, and no i dont get to many games as i am away training most of the time however i do go to the games that i can mainly away games off the top of my head 15 last season. i would love to go all the time, i used to when i was small going to nearly every game home and away from 1982 until i joined the army and had to give up my season ticket in 1997. i went to florest when were in the semis of the league cup, liverpool to when tins scored the winner, all the major finals at wembley and millenium, but if this does not make me a passionate supporter as you would call it then thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

i'm not going to doubt your passion but to say you dont care if we get relegated is a bit extreme. surely you would want the club you love to be the best that they can be.

i am happy with what ever position the club finishes in, i would love us to be in the prem and to be world beaters, but on the other hand i would not stop supporting if we end up getting relagated, i was on the terrace in the div 4 days and have been through every emotion possible but now i just think whats the point in getting like that when its not really gonna make any difference.

Archived