IGNORED

Danny Haynes

The hand of RO'D

Hey guys,

First and foremost hello this is my first post, I've trolled the forums for a long time and check them every day, so im not that new to them!

Ive finally had a reason to register as at 4 o'clock this afternoon me and the missus had a hunger crave and thought we'd go for a Nando's, as we parked up in Cabot Circus car park, Danny Haynes was paying for his ticket. I asked him when he would be back in training and he told me 2 weeks i said good cus we need you back and he seemed really made up!

Just thought id pass on the info

Hey guys,

First and foremost hello this is my first post, I've trolled the forums for a long time and check them every day, so im not that new to them!

Ive finally had a reason to register as at 4 o'clock this afternoon me and the missus had a hunger crave and thought we'd go for a Nando's, as we parked up in Cabot Circus car park, Danny Haynes was paying for his ticket. I asked him when he would be back in training and he told me 2 weeks i said good cus we need you back and he seemed really made up!

Just thought id pass on the info

He said he won't be back in training for 2 weeks?! I thought Coppell had said he expected both Haynes and Maynard to begin light training this week. If that is the case then he'll be out for a little while!

Obviously you want your first favourite 11 to all be fit for the start of the season but I doubt many of us would moan if both Haynes and Maynard miss just this little bit of the season and don't get injuries for the rest of the season although of course the chance of this is slim! but I think these two especially if we don't sign more strikers(which I think we will) will be instrumental in how we play under SC seeing as he likes to playing attacking football and these set each other on occasions last season and obviously Maynard is crucial but hopefully can get some more goals from the rest of the team this season.

Guest oftbc

And when we do get them back we will have to give them a little time to get their sharpness as they have missed all of our pre season.

Archived