IGNORED

Petition Now Online

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Signed.

We have to keep this up and also keep it in the media spotlight.

BCAGFC

Over 700 now ... the best way to keep it going at this rate is to pass the message around ... use the linking methods in my original post or the social media links at the bottom of the page, as encouraged by TomF.

Just got a Newcastle fan & an Inverness CT fan to sign up and I expect loads more to follow.

I explained to them that it isn't neccessarily just about BCFC, it is about having complete transparent democracy........something that Barbara Janke can't get here head around or to that matter most MPs/Councillors.

BCAGFC

Just got a Newcastle fan & an Inverness CT fan to sign up and I expect loads more to follow.

I explained to them that it isn't neccessarily just about BCFC, it is about having complete transparent democracy........something that Barbara Janke can't get here head around or to that matter most MPs/Councillors.

BCAGFC

BCAGFC - I think every City fan can agree that Janke is completely transparent.

• SC&T Board Members

Signed.:city:

Just passed 1,700 (all since 9.30 this morning!).

Keep passing the link around - e-mail all your City mates, add the links to blogs, tweet about it ... or if you follow Adam Baker, just retweet his tweet sent out this afternoon saying that he'd signed it and asking people to pass it on.

• SC&T Board Members

I have uploaded the banner and link to the footer of my Politics Forum, forum wide :)

I will also start a thread on this and hopefully we will get several more people signing the petition as a result.

http://www.politicsandcurrentaffairs.co.uk/Forum

Good stuff ... now over 1,800!

Media have been advised.

• SC&T Board Members

A Forest fan has now signed up, there is potential to get 1,800 and hardly any are City fans, they just want justice and political/personal transparacy.

Now I'm off to get the family signed up.

BCAGFC

Bristol residents and City fans (locals and exiles) would be better, to be honest. And there seem to be plenty of them:

We just hit 2,000 for the day!

Keep them coming!

Bristol residents and City fans (locals and exiles) would be better, to be honest. And there seem to be plenty of them:

We just hit 2,000 for the day!

Keep them coming!

But surely we are fighting the transparancy of the decision as well as the impact on development.

To me it is the morality of the decision because the committee was advised to approve but the Lib Dems decided that their own personal views/feelings were more important.

If the decision was made on the application document alone, it should have been approved.

BCAGFC

Archived