IGNORED

End Of Season Rumours

Big Red Rich

Just found this thread archived on archive.org:

Posted by 'Tin' on 5/4/2001:

Apparently, Wilson is lining up a treble swoop. Darren Caskey from Raeding on a bosman and Jim Brennanwho was listed for £500k. If we do go up, the press in Brighton have been suggesting that Bobby Zamora could be in line for a £1.5m swap deal including Goodridge and S. Jones going the other way.

Also a classy post from

'Joshouk'!!!!

Which of the city players do you think are good enough for the premiership???

I think louis carey maybe ready

also maybe Aaron Brown in a year or two..Also lee peacock i think manchester city may regret selling him now he is definetely premiership qaulity!!!!!

I did love the old forum!!!!!

Guest 21palmyra

Jim Brennan was QUALITY - thought he was excellent ever since seeing him play for the stiffs at the Hand Shandy Stadium v. Clevedon a good few years back. I will always, always, remember Blackpool (h) when Brennz came on as sub, having only landed in the country that day, having scored the winner for Canada in a 1-0 World Cup(?) qualifier, and scored an absolute beast in a 5-2 win. Probably in 1998 or 1999. Spent the entire evening eulogising about him, whilst getting extremely drunk.

Quality indeed...hope he gets some starts in the Prem....although doesn't look like he's played much for Naarich this season....

Oh the players we have lost due to being stuck in this lousy division!!!! It's time to get out lads..

COME ON U REDS!!!

Archived