IGNORED

Come Together

STA-BS14

If anyone saw last night, the West Ham players responded to thier fans vocferious atmosphere and won the game coming from behind, getting them to the Div 1 playoff final.

I am urging everyone to come together tonight and create such an atmosphere and noise the little monkey sh#ggers will cower under their seats.

In the EP, louis carey said how he wants us 19000 cidereds to make the noise that the pools fans did at their place with only pathetic 7000.

Lets do it in front of the cameras and show everyone the City are going up and staying up.

WE ARE GOIN UP WE ARE GOIN UP

COME ON CITY

I was going to post something similar. If ever there was a time the team needed us 100% behind them, then tonight is that time.

Regardless of what you think of Danny Wilson and his tactics, regardless of whether you don't like Lee Peacock, Christian Roberts or any other player and even if it is still 0-0 at 80 minutes, get behind the team and make yourselves heard.

The game is being shown right across the country thanks to Sky, let's show the country that Bristol City supporters are among some of the most passionate, committed, and loudest supporters in the country.

I don't think we can beat Hartlepool tonight, I know we can.

couldn't agree more- win, lose or draw 18000 cidereds to get RIGHT behind the team tonight please.

Sky will be there any the nation will be judging our noise, loyalty (should things not go our way) and passion.

If we have the same volume of noise like against QPR and Plymouth then we will really get behind the team and show everyone how proud we are of the lads.

Anyone taking balloons or tickertape or bog rolls etc?

Guest hpoolfan

Cower under their seats?

Erm we played in front of 40 thousand at the Stadium of light this season (only time they've filled the ground this year!), including 10,000 of our own fans. We played alright that day!

Cower under their seats?

Erm we played in front of 40 thousand at the Stadium of light this season (only time they've filled the ground this year!), including 10,000 of our own fans. We played alright that day!

Not saying your boys will buckle under pressure at all but positive home support can only help the City team.

But as you have pointed out- nothing to say you will 'cower under your seats'- Pool must have played in front of more at Sheff Weds as well.

One thing though- you lied about your away following at Sunderland. 10,000 my Arsenal. I thought it was 9,000 and something! :P

Archived