IGNORED

Fifa 11 - Fan Chants - Help Make A List..

Spike

Hey fellow City fans, my name is Spike or as I'm better known on the FIFA forums BigZombieMonkey (my GamerTag).

I was one of the very lucky people to be invited over to Electronic Arts studio in Vancouver Canada back in late April/ early May and one of the features I was informed of was Customizable Audio.

The NDA that I signed has passed a while ago now so as some of you may be aware in FIFA 10 you will be able to do the following:

Customized Crowd Chants - Assign customized chants for every team and league. Set your home club's anthems and chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals. Even hear your name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with customized chants for your Virtual Pro. Plus, play music from your hard drive in game.

The way in which this works is that there are INSERT NUMBER categories in which you can have a playlist which are:

• Stadium Entrance
  • Team Goal
  • Team Victory
  • Team Defeat
  • Crowd Chant

as you can see below:

nlqzpv.jpg

The idea behind this thread is to get a collection of chants together to compile and transfer to your xbox 360 or PS3.

The way the custom chants and so on work is you compile a track list. For example if during the match you want chants such as "Cider Army", "Drink Up Thee Cider", Steve Coppells Barmy Army etc" you create a tracklist (say for example called BCFC Chants) and then put all of these chants into that track list. If you put, for example 20 chants, in that playlist and assign it to "Crowd Chant" during the game the chants will play in random order and at random times.

So essentially what I'm looking to do is get us as Bristol City fans to all come together and post any chants we have so that we can recreate the realistic atmosphere of Ashton Gate when playing FIFA 11.

So if you know where to get any FREE chants or if you have any of your own recordings please post them here so that every Bristol City fan can customize their FIFA 11 game and fully enjoy our great atmosphere :)

Hey fellow City fans, my name is Spike or as I'm better known on the FIFA forums BigZombieMonkey (my GamerTag).

I was one of the very lucky people to be invited over to Electronic Arts studio in Vancouver Canada back in late April/ early May and one of the features I was informed of was Customizable Audio.

The NDA that I signed has passed a while ago now so as some of you may be aware in FIFA 10 you will be able to do the following:

The way in which this works is that there are INSERT NUMBER categories in which you can have a playlist which are:

• Stadium Entrance
  • Team Goal
  • Team Victory
  • Team Defeat
  • Crowd Chant

as you can see below:

nlqzpv.jpg

The idea behind this thread is to get a collection of chants together to compile and transfer to your xbox 360 or PS3.

The way the custom chants and so on work is you compile a track list. For example if during the match you want chants such as "Cider Army", "Drink Up Thee Cider", Steve Coppells Barmy Army etc" you create a tracklist (say for example called BCFC Chants) and then put all of these chants into that track list. If you put, for example 20 chants, in that playlist and assign it to "Crowd Chant" during the game the chants will play in random order and at random times.

So essentially what I'm looking to do is get us as Bristol City fans to all come together and post any chants we have so that we can recreate the realistic atmosphere of Ashton Gate when playing FIFA 11.

So if you know where to get any FREE chants or if you have any of your own recordings please post them here so that every Bristol City fan can customize their FIFA 11 game and fully enjoy our great atmosphere :)

you could always convert any video on youtube that you want?

They've got a selection on here - http://www.fanchants...m/bristol_city/ but the cost to get the mp3 is a barrier.

Yeah I've seen that site. The problem is they are copyrighted. If we can get the audio between the people on this forum I could easily compile it, test it, edit out and crackling sounds etc and fine filter them and then reupload them.

Basically I was hoping as a forum we could get the audio links/upload all on here and create something worthy to make Ashton Gate sound amazing on FIFA 11 :)

If you download something called replay music you can record sounds of the internet it's really good, just make sure you don't have things on in the back ground msn and facebook chat as it makes a noise on the mp3, also if your on you-tube and you want a Bristol City chant go to http://www.video2mp3.net/ copy and paste the URL into there and you'll have the mp3.

I'm really looking forward to FIFA '10. David James should raise how Bristol City do in the game!

How'd you get the James picture in your signature?

Fifa 10? ...

Anyways if you go on fifa and edit teams you can switch DJ from portsmouth to Bristol city (or any other player/s for that matter) thats how Spike did it I would presume mate.

Fifa 10? ...

Anyways if you go on fifa and edit teams you can switch DJ from portsmouth to Bristol city (or any other player/s for that matter) thats how Spike did it I would presume mate.

I was thinking more the fact that he's wearing the new black goalkeeper kit...

I was thinking more the fact that he's wearing the new black goalkeeper kit...

Well in that case, as stated in his first post

'I was one of the very lucky people to be invited over to Electronic Arts studio in Vancouver Canada back in late April/ early May'

So he has obviously played/tested fifa 11 to a degree, and got a screenshot...

Didn't notice DJ was in the new kit when I looked at his sig tbh, my bad.

Archived