IGNORED

Gerken

BristolBEAT

It's been one of the best days as a city fan! I've had a tough few weeks of late and my spirits have been lifted through the roof! But on this night I can't help but feel sorry for Gerken.

I think he ask to leave. He is a great keeper, better than Weale in my opinion (who incidentally has been offered to go to West Ham). Weale was kept out by basso and asked to leave and turned out to be fantastic.. and its the same with Hendo, who could possible be better than the both of them. I feel they both may want to go now!

Such a shame too crying.gif

It's been one of the best days as a city fan! I've had a tough few weeks of late and my spirits have been lifted through the roof! But on this night I can't help but feel sorry for Gerken.

I think he ask to leave. He is a great keeper, better than Weale in my opinion (who incidentally has been offered to go to West Ham). Weale was kept out by basso and asked to leave and turned out to be fantastic.. and its the same with Hendo, who could possible be better than the both of them. I feel they both may want to go now!

Such a shame too crying.gif

Gerkin might be considering his future, but the chance to work with James for a year or 2, could have a massive impact on his career, certainly for Henderson as well. Everyone has different views on things but I think Weale is better than Gerkin, and Henderson will be better at 24 than Gerkin is. He seems like a good lad though, so good luck to him.

If you're gonna lose your place in the team there's no-one better to lose it to. Chances are Gerken will play a good quarter of the games due to injury and cup games. There can't be a better active keeper in the country, both in terms of quality and behaviour, for gerken to learn from. He'd be daft to leave now.

Archived