IGNORED

The Lib Dem Stadium Scandal Day 9

Olé

Ole, I shall be amazed if you are not elected to the BCFC board very soon on the basis of "services to the football club".

The deep investigation you have carried out has given this forum genuine credibility and status and (I believe) is becoming a part of the club management's approach to the AG planning appeal. I am certain Colin Sexstone was referring to you (although of course, you have not been alone) when he thanked the fans for their "unbelievable" support on this issue recently.

Having said that, your last posting about Mr Sawday was scraping the barrel a bit I think and so, perhaps now is the time to congratulate yourself, go and pour a beer or whatever and stand back and watch the fireworks which have been going off ever since your first posting.

Ole, I shall be amazed if you are not elected to the BCFC board very soon on the basis of "services to the football club".

The deep investigation you have carried out has given this forum genuine credibility and status and (I believe) is becoming a part of the club management's approach to the AG planning appeal. I am certain Colin Sexstone was referring to you (although of course, you have not been alone) when he thanked the fans for their "unbelievable" support on this issue recently.

Having said that, your last posting about Mr Sawday was scraping the barrel a bit I think and so, perhaps now is the time to congratulate yourself, go and pour a beer or whatever and stand back and watch the fireworks which have been going off ever since your first posting.

Failing to declare how he potentially stood to gain financially while arguing a virtuous green agenda is both disingenuous and devious. The hypocrisy of his green pontification while running a travel company which produces monstrous amounts of pollution is nothing short of disgraceful. These hypocritical 'politicians' (in the figurative sense of the word) are the kind of sneaky individuals that this application is up against. Exposing that kind of behaviour is certainly not scraping the barrel and is only adding to the portfolio of scandal that should be considered during any appeal or re-application.

Keep it up, Rob. Your efforts really are quite outstanding.

Failing to declare how he potentially stood to gain financially while arguing a virtuous green agenda is both disingenuous and devious. The hypocrisy of his green pontification while running a travel company which produces monstrous amounts of pollution is nothing short of disgraceful. These hypocritical 'politicians' (in the figurative sense of the word) are the kind of sneaky individuals that this application is up against. Exposing that kind of behaviour is certainly not scraping the barrel and is only adding to the portfolio of scandal that should be considered during any appeal or re-application.

Keep it up, Rob. Your efforts really are quite outstanding.

agreed. Not scraping the barrell at all. Very relevant to the growing evidence.

Increase in mental health problems

"Nationally, one in four adults will experience an episode of mental distress in their lifetime. One in twelve of those will suffer severe and enduring mental illness, diagnosed and treated. Many cases of mild to moderate mental illness may not be diagnosed or treated.

In Bristol, the population who suffer from mental health problems is above the England average, and ranks fifth out of the core cities. Based on national proportions, Bristol is likely to have approximately 6,900 adults who have severe and enduring mental illness.

The impact of the recession has seen a sharp increase in the population who are unemployed. During unemployment, mental health problems tend to manifest themselves very quickly. Two of the highest areas of concern are fear of job loss and home repossession.

This is taken from the Council Ask Bristol

http://askbristol.wordpress.com/budget-conversation/bristols-budget-conversation-focus-on-health-social-care-spending/

Rather ironic therefore that the Council are so cavalier in their attitude towards job creation opportunities that the Sainsbury's development would bring whilst yet to announce job cuts in the Public service sector due to the recent Budget.

Just another nail in their coffin

Whilst I disagree with the accusations labelled at Lib Dems' political leanings (as being tree-huggers), etc I think they've really ensured recently that they are never receiving my vote again at an election.

Like most political parties, they've proved themselves to be totally spineless. And this is coming from a bit of a 'lefty'. Their involvement in the Sainsbury's planning rejection has been a joke and we will soon be laughing this scenario - why? Because the plans will go through and we will be at Ashton Vale, hosting World Cup football. This will all be a distant memory.

Yet more good work Ole - you're a top man.

Archived