IGNORED

Dave Jones Aka Plank

Bcfc3660

Guest oftbc

Sorry Dave but if your club can't afford to pay it's tax bill once again then there is no way you can afford to sign new players. Why should my club have to abide by the and yours don't? God I despise that vile club.

He's right, it is one rule for one and another rule for another club and it's been going on for years!!

How many times have Cardiff got away with their hooligan fans not getting punished for violence during games because all their crap get dealt with by the Welsh FA instead of the English FA like everyone else?

Or their players go unpunished for offences because they go to Welsh FA hearings?

Now you're getting dealt with properly and your playing by the same rules as everyone else, TOUGH S*IT!!

So have they paid what they owe Motherwell? They are such an arrogant club they genuinely believe they should get special treatment. As to Jones he should stick to what he knows about as he clearly struggles to understand a fairly basic rule.

Dave jones thinks they shouldn't have an emargo. 'it's one rule for one club and one for another

it's one rule for one club - English clubs get penalised

and one for another - Welsh clubs kiss Welsh FA rears and don't

I kind of agree with him:closedeyes:

it's one rule for one club - English clubs get penalised

and one for another - Welsh clubs kiss Welsh FA rears and don't

I kind of agree with him:closedeyes:

They've asked their players to defer being paid their appearance and win bonus money until the end of the season (assuming of course they don't go bust before that!)

We'll now see now how loyal their badge kissing players are..............

Could be some movement out of the Tesco Bowl quite soon I reckon.

Also the Malaysians don't exactly seem keen to put any more money in - £6M to buy in on the gamble they reached the PL (and of course cashed in the sky money) probably

looked a good punt for them.

Subsidising a loss making Championship club and paying down their huge debt wasn't in their plans - they were only there for the PL money, the same as all the other foreign "investors" buying into clubs (with one or 2 high profile exceptions)

CR

Archived