IGNORED

Sky Sports News

Atticus

Seen an advert this morning saying ssn is being pulled from freeview on august 23rd. Money grabbing little bitches. Now all we have is freeview at work so when its quiet i like to watch it for 10 mins plus its the only channel I know that has text. Anyone else effected by this? Is it still off virgin?

Seen an advert this morning saying ssn is being pulled from freeview on august 23rd. Money grabbing little bitches. Now all we have is freeview at work so when its quiet i like to watch it for 10 mins plus its the only channel I know that has text. Anyone else effected by this? Is it still off virgin?

SSN and SKY1 been back on Virgin a while now bud....

Is it just me or is SSN terrible television?

Well it depends whether you like channels that bring you news about sport, read by a fit lass. I do, personally.

However, I should point out that I also like the History Channel, which doesn't have any fit birds on it at all. Thus proving that I am both cultured and not a perv. Quite cosmopolitan, me.

I don't like it!

I completely forgot it had gone today...went to get my morning check up on whats happening and all i got told was that if i rescanned my box i could get Sky 3 +1...has to be about the sh1ttest swap ever!

Now i have nothing to watch :crying:

Pure moneygrabbing and the loss of SSN wouldn't make me get Sky just because of it's disappearance so a bit pointless really. No-one who is paying for the Sports packages on Sky is really going to watch SSN all too much as they have sports on 24 hours a day on Sky Sports 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,howevermanytherearenow.

I used SSN as a filler whenever there was nothing else on TV basically, wouldn't make sure to watch it every day but would've been nice to have it until at least deadline day.

Archived