IGNORED

Coppell A Bit Harsh In The The Sun Paper

JudgeRed

Listen up, I will say it only once more War crimes are committed in every war in history. The guilty are exposed and dealt with by their superiors. If you don't like the process try and change it. Exposing it NOW just heightens the tension which is already there.

More troops and civilians will be killed because of this papers actions.

I don't want to reply to you any more, because you are clearly a back - stabbing shyster. So, If you want to speak in person further on this subject feel free. I will be in the BS3 before the Millwall match.

Who said anything about poor Afhans??? Retarded fool!

Wow you really do have issues dont you?

Lashing out again because you havent a clue what your talking about beyond what you read in the Sun.

You dont want t oreply anymore because its easier than admitting your wrong. keep the abuse coming though. It just shows you up for what you are.

The Wikileaks are facts covered up by governments, there's no 'slagging off' it's just the truth.

Your third link relates to the Indian army, so I don't know the point you're trying to prove with that one?

Your fourth link is criticising the foreign policy makers in Whitehall NOT the soldiers on the ground.

Its a load of libraral tosh but I agree with you.

• Admin

I suppose you read the Guardian or something?!!!! Don't forget the Sun is run by City supporters.

I think you will find the reason many football fans detest the Sun is because of the lies it printed over the Hillsborough disaster.

WILKI INFO

Irrelevant that one or two City supporters work for the paper, after all dont forget CLIK who run OTIB are based in the Tobacco Factory !!

Nope, BYEno.gif

p.s don't add me as a friend, I do not associate myself with fools like you if I can possibly help it.

Long live the British Army...englandsmile4wf.gif

yeah dont mix with people who disagree with your right wing views. it may open your eyes and you dont want that.

I'm not anti-army but again I'm unsurprised you cant make a distinction between that and being anti murder.

Archived