IGNORED

New Stadium - Will It Happen ?

SuperFly2002

Guys - I have couple of things to ask.

Please do not shoot me down in flames as these are not meant to appear as negative questions, just questions that I would like everyones else's opinions on. I may be a million miles off the mark so bear with me.

1. Will the stadium build actually ever get through all of the alleged corruption and red tape that appears to be getting in the way ?

2. If the Sainsbury's new store does not gain approval will SL fund the entire project and will he look for an alternate means of funding the project and sell Ashton Gate at a later stage ?

3. Will SL get fed up with all of the lies and sabotage from external influences and eventually call it a day at BCFC (lets hope not as he is the best chairman that the club has ever had in my opinion) ?

4. My perception of the new Stadium was that it would be built just in time to coincide with BCFC reaching the upper tier of English football, SL and SC have made their intentions clear that by signing several high profile players that this is their aim - does this mean that we will continue from a football perspective (not a stadium perspective) that we will as a club to continue to strive towards the upper tier or will progress be slowed down to enable revenues to be recouped that would have been generated from the new stadium attendances ?

Simple answer yes, this is a monumental council cock up and they will end up with even more egg on their face when they have to argue against their own planning officers and the public enquiry (which will cost a fortune) agrees with the findings of the planning officers.

Archived