IGNORED

Sky's Championship Prediction...

DaveF

Interesting how every supporter who has left a comment on Sky's website think that their team will be one ones to beat this year :bored:

This is certainly the time of year for blind optimism, no one this time of year says there team is going to finish lower than 10th. I said a the beginning of pre season that we are an outside chance of the playoffs if we made 2 good signings, we made 2 super signings but there has also been a massive turnaround in personnel where we have lost some excellent first team players and skilled pros but we have replaced them with as good if not better players so I have actually lowered my expectations to say were probably going to finish around 10th. With a bad start and negativity that seems to spiral out of control at this club we could be looking at a bad season and with a good start and enduring optimism we could be looking at automatic promotion - I love this league for this simple fact, we could actually finish anywhere depending on how the team gel in the first 10 games.

This is certainly the time of year for blind optimism, no one this time of year says there team is going to finish lower than 10th. I said a the beginning of pre season that we are an outside chance of the playoffs if we made 2 good signings, we made 2 super signings but there has also been a massive turnaround in personnel where we have lost some excellent first team players and skilled pros but we have replaced them with as good if not better players so I have actually lowered my expectations to say were probably going to finish around 10th. With a bad start and negativity that seems to spiral out of control at this club we could be looking at a bad season and with a good start and enduring optimism we could be looking at automatic promotion - I love this league for this simple fact, we could actually finish anywhere depending on how the team gel in the first 10 games.

I agree, just found others comments amusing. I reckon another mid table finish for us, it's going to take more than what we've got to finish top 6. Exciting season ahead i'm sure you'll agree :fingerscrossed:

Archived