IGNORED

Just Before The Players Come Out

Tim S

Puff Daddy or Kill Bill?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As you know, just before the players come out of the tunnel we play a bit of music that is very popular called "Battle without honor or humanity" which is the theme tune from Kill Bill.

We are probably going to stick with this for the upcoming season but are also thinking of using another bit of music we have used in the past that has also been used on the X Factor and other TV shows by Puff Daddy called "Come with me"

Ive attached both of them here so you can judge for yourself with one you prefer and cast your vote!!!

both have been used at other grounds and are predictable.

use something unique to Bristol City rather than copying other clubs bland ideas. surprised The Final Countdown isn't up there too.

Bear in mind that we have the fanfare (the version that we play I havent heard anywhere else), when the players come out we play One for the Bristol City (which is unique to City) and we are going to start playing Drink up thy Cider just before kick off this season (which is unique to City).

So I dont think it hurts to have something that might be used elsewhere among all that!

Bear in mind that we have the fanfare (the version that we play I havent heard anywhere else), when the players come out we play One for the Bristol City (which is unique to City) and we are going to start playing Drink up thy Cider just before kick off this season (which is unique to City).

So I dont think it hurts to have something that might be used elsewhere among all that!

fair enough. Music isnt necessary in football grounds anyway. We got on fine without it for a long time and its American nonsense. We'll have an ice hockey organ before freekicks soon.

:city:

I'll be happy when whatever music you lot decide upon is DISCARDED & DUMPED !!!!

- for the last home game of the season

& replaced by a popular little ditty by Queen ...you know the one I mean!!! :fingerscrossed:

:)

It's a shame we won't be playing Muff away having relegated them! :rofl2br:

Archived