IGNORED

City Shop

redjar

Just got back from going down to buy a few kits/tops for my son and nephews only age 1 up to3 yrs old.

and guess what happened ???

with only 5 days till kick off left was told "THEY SHOULD BE HERE IN THE NEXT 3-4 WEEKS"

when i said "sold out already"

reply came "NO... NOT IN YET"

same last year when i went down to buy nephew one.

why dont we get infant kits same time as junior and adult kits ?

:grr::grr::grr:

THats out of order Kev and the staff all work their tits off for the club for very little reward. I'm sure that if you ask the question of why the kits arent in stock it will be down to Adidas not making them fast enough. Be reasonable, just think how many different footy kits the supplier will be making at present.

They still not in yet? Went in there a couple of weeks to get my son one, he is 6, and because the shirts are a size smaller he fits into a 7-8 shirt. But now my daughter, who is 4 this Saturday, would like one so i ask the chap when will the infants kit be arriving and he said the last of week July/first week of august. So was planning on getting it this Saturday plus a keeper top and get James to sign it for my son, looks like I'll be saving money for a while now. Also I whenever I go into the club shop I always find the staff helpful and friendly

THats out of order Kev and the staff all work their tits off for the club for very little reward. I'm sure that if you ask the question of why the kits arent in stock it will be down to Adidas not making them fast enough. Be reasonable, just think how many different footy kits the supplier will be making at present.

Thats no excuse. A multi national company like adidas struggling to make kits? Even when they all come from the same template?

I'll bet that other clubs in this league are much better stocked club shop wise than us. I remember travelling to Port Vale back when we were in League 1 and even their shop was a good distance ahead of ours.

Archived