IGNORED

Help Needed ...

InCider

Does anyone know where I can download a Bristol City ringtone without paying ridiculous amounts of money, or perhaps without paying anything? Seen a few on official site (at £3 each!) and those on fanschants.com (Drink up thy Cider sounds like it's being sung by about 20 people!). May resort to making a recording on my mobile in the Eastend. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

:city:

Does anyone know where I can download a Bristol City ringtone without paying ridiculous amounts of money, or perhaps without paying anything? Seen a few on official site (at £3 each!) and those on fanschants.com (Drink up thy Cider sounds like it's being sung by about 20 people!). May resort to making a recording on my mobile in the Eastend. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Download the song you want then put on to your phone and set it as ringtone

Try a website called Zedge. I have downloaded many pics and Ringtones from there before. You can access the mobile site from your phone and download directly on your mobile, and its FREE!!! (Don't think it works on iphones, but not 100%)

Hope this Help's.

Cheers,

Whites.

Download the song you want then put on to your phone and set it as ringtone

Problem being that I use Napster for music so if I downloaded say Drink Up Thy Cider for example, I would need to renew the license every month. Would ideally want something along the lines of 'Always Believe' being sung in full voice at the Gate. Phone's a Sony Ericsson Cybershot.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far.

Try a website called Zedge. I have downloaded many pics and Ringtones from there before. You can access the mobile site from your phone and download directly on your mobile, and its FREE!!! (Don't think it works on iphones, but not 100%)

Hope this Help's.

Cheers,

Whites.

Thanks Whites. Have managed to download 'One for the Bristol City' from there, so that will keep me going for now. The wallpapers are a bit out of date though (i.e. Basso and Murray)!

Archived