IGNORED

Starship Enterprise

fatman

Right lads and lasses, we have made some great signings. we are looking good but lets not get too carried away. A few years ago, i used to say how happy i would be if city were mid table championship. Now, suddenly, we are in orbit. What i would like to see, first, is crowds of 19000. Watching a winning team. What more can we do to get the gate really bouncing. IMO the way to get behind the club is to turn up! Top 6 is there for the taking. Ideas to make AG feared

Right lads and lasses, we have made some great signings. we are looking good but lets not get too carried away. A few years ago, i used to say how happy i would be if city were mid table championship. Now, suddenly, we are in orbit. What i would like to see, first, is crowds of 19000. Watching a winning team. What more can we do to get the gate really bouncing. IMO the way to get behind the club is to turn up! Top 6 is there for the taking. Ideas to make AG feared

Amen brother.

Guest fatrv

Let more fat people in AG

here here, fatman, but didn't they knock down the enterprise and build flats.:whistle2:

Archived