IGNORED

David James Signing Stinks.....

City Chuds

..... it means I can have no fun telling people their stupid posts about potential signings way out of our league, are total cr*p. Who dares doubt the crazy rumours now

i also pity the Championship journeyman Striker who we are more likely to sign and we are all disappointed!

Brilliant signing for the team though, cant wait for saturday!

..... it means I can have no fun telling people their stupid posts about potential signings way out of our league, are total cr*p. Who dares doubt the crazy rumours now

i also pity the Championship journeyman Striker who we are more likely to sign and we are all disappointed!

Brilliant signing for the team though, cant wait for saturday!

Got me all riled up for a second then when I seen the title, but I share in your humour chuds

COYR

I love being part of the BCFC community on here but please, this entire thread is a meaningless waste of time.

In fact, I feel embarrassed even bothering to add a reply to this (just trying to get up my post count, I hear you reach some sort of status after 120 + posts ?) .

Can we stick to important topics please - like for example allowing whether or not to allow fat people into AG or the size of the pies on sale there or what Colin Sexstone has for breakfast !!

I love being part of the BCFC community on here but please, this entire thread is a meaningless waste of time.

In fact, I feel embarrassed even bothering to add a reply to this (just trying to get up my post count, I hear you reach some sort of status after 120 + posts ?) .

Can we stick to important topics please - like for example allowing whether or not to allow fat people into AG or the size of the pies on sale there or what Colin Sexstone has for breakfast !!

Would you be in favour of a jalfrezi pie being introduced, it's just I like my curries on the hot side and the balti pie just doesn't cut it, maybe the pie stall needs to do a naan???? Oooohhh questions.

Guest Parson St Station

Would you be in favour of a jalfrezi pie being introduced, it's just I like my curries on the hot side and the balti pie just doesn't cut it, maybe the pie stall needs to do a naan???? Oooohhh questions.

Who's Naan?...thats a bit rude Sir. Mind you if it was Stacey Pentons Nan then thats different. Shes still s good goer is Staceys Nan. Good Baps too. :w00t:

Archived