IGNORED

Supporters Trust Meeting Wednesday (tonight)

Dollymarie

Hello everyone, usually we have ST meetings on Thursday, but for various reasons, this month we have had to switch to Wednesday. Apologies for the short notice, but just thought I would make everyone aware in case anyone was planning to come along. We are always keen to recruit new help, and can never have enough pairs of hands.

Items on the agenda tomorrow include

Further discussions on the proposed merger with the Supporters Club

Latest update on the Sainsburys campaign

Discussions about a planned event later on in the year

I also believe Mikee Freedom and Musicworks are coming along to give us an update on how things are going with the "Bounce around the town" event.

Anyone welcome, please come along if you are able.

Saturday Dolls if you could, I will look out for some odd bloke carrying cheese around and follow him.w00t.gif

Good stuff some girls get all the best jobs. Did you need a translator?

Haha, no I didn't but I did need a lie down in a dark room after he had left. :wub:

• SC&T Board Members

Any news on the merger, how did it go down with SC?

The SC committee and the Trust board both think the merger proposal makes sense. We are now going through a period of consultation, during which members of both organisations are being invited to give their views.

If the concensus is in favour, the planned time-scale would see the two organisations formally merged next summer.

Hello everyone, usually we have ST meetings on Thursday, but for various reasons, this month we have had to switch to Wednesday. Apologies for the short notice, but just thought I would make everyone aware in case anyone was planning to come along. We are always keen to recruit new help, and can never have enough pairs of hands.

Items on the agenda tomorrow include

Further discussions on the proposed merger with the Supporters Club

Latest update on the Sainsburys campaign

Discussions about a planned event later on in the year

I also believe Mikee Freedom and Musicworks are coming along to give us an update on how things are going with the "Bounce around the town" event.

Anyone welcome, please come along if you are able.

"ALWAYS KEEN TO RECRUIT NEW HELP, AND CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PAIRS OF HANDS"..... jesus dolls ya saucy minx thats a startling admission , but thanks for your honesty:bounce:

Archived