IGNORED

Michael Owen

Mclovin BS14

Football is no longer his firts love. He's very into horses

oooh.....I say! each to their own

Owen to City? 3 month loan?

Nice idea especially if Nicky is going to be out for much longer

I just dont think this is really likely and that the whole DJ thing has somewhat swayed a few fans / rumour moungers thinking

Would be surreal if it did happen but I think a loan of a younger prem striker or the likes of miller, beattie, roberts or kitson would be more likely........interestingly Stoke are in town tonight :whistle2:

waste of money -- slower than he used to be, too often injured, will attract too much attention on the pitch and will get in the way of better younger players developing.

James is a different prospect altogether but we do not just want players past their sell by date.

The new Premier League rules have got me wondering, I doubt Owen will be in United's 25 if they have a risk of him not being fit so a loan move until Jan to a Champ club may just be a possibility. I am still very sceptical on it though, all these players are just to good to be true, it still hasn't sunk in James has signed some might say a fluke but if we got Owen we really would be looking at something good for this season and it would be like a whole new chapter in our history.

First credible reason that we might make a move for any premier league player. Still can't see it being Owen though.

Owen has no reason to move to a club like ours. James did it for family commitments so he can stay at home. Owen is up North now, and I believe half his family are also up north as well. For a player like him to move to a club in the championship is rather unlikely, dont get me wrong though, if this is true would be fantastic, great playing partener for Nicky and Danny...... fingers crossed it is

Archived