IGNORED

Burnham To The Gate?

Thornbury Red

Best method.......Train from Highbridge Station to Bristol Temple Meads - then bus from station to the 'Gate'

Or train to Parson Street, (go direct from Highbridge at 11.27, 12.27 or 13.27 trains also leave 25 mins past the hour from Temple Meads).

Theres a bus called ABUS. runs a hour before kickoff and takes back to temple meads after the game. I've not decided on how to get there myself yet but this proberly sounds the best.

http://www.patsofwinsley.co.uk/abus/

Thanks for that info, its about a 40 min walk isnt it ??

My train would arrive about 1:36, So i either hang about for the bus or start the trek to the gate. I would be coming from frome :)

Shame the train gets into Bristol at 36 minutes past the hour

as there are trains to parson street at XX:25 minutes past the hour journey time FOUR minutes

Maybe a few sherberts in the big old fashioned pub on number three platform at temple meads and then catch the train at 25 minutes past the hour

Its better to go to the Knights Templar, just out side the station it's a Wetherspoons and is loads cheaper, they even have a TV screen displaying departures and arrivals so you don't miss your train.

Its better to go to the Knights Templar, just out side the station it's a Wetherspoons and is loads cheaper, they even have a TV screen displaying departures and arrivals so you don't miss your train.

This is easily the best way to get about if you don't fancy the hassle of parking or the worry of what some knob might do knowing that they have 90 minutes alone with your car. Plus you can have a drink.

Archived