IGNORED

Daniel Sturridge

howey_ducky

All sounds wonderful but once the transfer window closes and we do not recruit any of the high profile names mentioned on here can we please just focus on the team we have already here. I can't wait for Saturday!!!!!

I'm not sure whether to be more excited about Saturday or the constant promise of players we've previously only imagined joining us...even on loan.

Given that "sources" have suggested that an implausible number of Prem youngsters are on the verge of signing I guess it will be an interesting day...or two...

As with Zyder9 I'm looking forward to watching the players we already have - this will be a big season for Clarkson, who looked so good at Preston on day one last year, and for JCR who's yet to show us his best. And will Marvin get back to his best?....with Skusey he could form the best young central midfield pairing in the division....and I've not yet seen Albert Adomah...looking forward to that....

...and a long day logging in...

Would be an excellent loan signing and if he wasn't in Chelsea's squad last night then there definitely could be some truth to this story. Unless of course he had a slight injury and is visiting mates in Bristol until the U-21 game:dunno:

Personally, I thinl if he had a slight injury then Chelsea would want to keep an eye on him as season is close. I can't imagine a club releasing a player for U-21 duty nearly a week before the game during pre-season.

Just my thoughts.

Just text a mate in London who is a season ticket holder at Chelsea and he replied "I wouldn't be surprised if he went out on loan. You are the talk of some people in the pubs after signing James so if he came to you, I think it would be a good move on loan".

I just text back asking about his thoughts on wages.

MM

Archived