IGNORED

Mobile Bcfc.co.uk

gary cornes

Is this why they have changed to the crap mobile site so we all have to buy the app to get the full site/news?

They just thought it would be clever to put a user agent in.

I know there is a official FL app on the way, so guessing it'll be on the same lines as club ones.

They just thought it would be clever to put a user agent in.

I know there is a official FL app on the way, so guessing it'll be on the same lines as club ones.

But if there going to do that at least have the site draw from the same news info as the main site to ensure that the news is up to date and released on all platforms at the same time rather than be a week behind.

I understand the App is going to be for Player subscribers so if they charge for the App on top of the general subscription then im going to be Pi$$ed with the money grabbing B*eds.

Doesn't let you access the full site on blackberry either. Just tried clicking on two stories on the mobile site and they just took me back to the main page, total load of balls, I bet the number of website visits has declined dramatically since the format changed for smart phone access, I hardly bother trying because I know it just won't work!

How do you fake the user agent with cydia?

Apparently the latest version of the app has a tool called user agent fake. I don't have a jailbroken iphone so can't comment. I think a sales peep in the office might though so I will go and investigate.

Archived