IGNORED

Right-back Saturday?

bangers

With both Hunt and Ribeiro injured who is most likely to start RB against Millwall? With rumours of Skuse and Elliott as possible fillers surely we need them in the centre of midfield as LJ and GW are potentially too lightweight in a centre midfield 2.... What are peoples thoughts???

cambell ryce played in the middle against yeovil i thought he done alright

Another class player. He has lots of pace isn't scared to jump up for a ball even if he is knee high to a munchkin & has lots of skill on the ball great delivery & 90% pass rate is good. He will do us proud this season of that i am sure.

I like his possition he plays in at present & still think Joe Edwards should start at Right Back...

Has Skuse played RB at all under Coppel? Everyones thinking he will get moved there because thats what GJ would have done. I was under the impression that there was a young RB that played alot of games this pre season. Perhaps its more likely that he'll get a run out. Leaving Skuse, a player Coppel clearly rates to play in hs best position.

are everyone playing cisse at the back then? Whats the news with Carey?

I'd have thought if needed Elliot would drop to right back, Skuse and Cisse in the middle of midfield and Stewart will play centre half with either Carey or Fonts.

unless I missed some injuries?

Cisse is injured, another couple of weeks for him, I would have thought that Stewart and Fonts will be centre back

are everyone playing cisse at the back then? Whats the news with Carey?

I'd have thought if needed Elliot would drop to right back, Skuse and Cisse in the middle of midfield and Stewart will play centre half with either Carey or Fonts.

unless I missed some injuries?

Cisse is out injured

Has just got to be Edwards for me. Round pegs and all that. Yes, Skuse can play almost anywhere but i believe he benefits the team most in midfield. Previously, Skuse was moved to right back because it was the 'safe' thing to do, which undoubtedly weakened the middle. but i am hoping that SC will see things a little different. :fingerscrossed:

Archived